While we also utilize the following services for sharing our breakdowns (Backstage, Breakdown Services, Casting Call Pro, Children In Film, LA Casting, Now Casting and AEA ‘Casting Call’) we also post them here for easy access.
OPEN to all types, all ethnicities, and actors with disabilities unless otherwise noted.
THEATRE: Center Theatre Group/ Ahmanson Theatre
AEA LORT/ $1,268 (through 2/16); $1,306 (starting 2/17) weekly
Artistic Director: Michael Ritchie
Associate Artistic Director: Neel Keller
Book/Lyrics: Bruce Sussman
Music: Barry Manilow
Director: Tony Speciale
Music Director: John O'Neill
Choreographer: JoAnn M. Hunter
CTG Casting: Mark B. Simon
Casting Assistant: Steven Pieszchalski
AUDITIONS: Sunday, February 9th, 2014 in Los Angeles
NOTE: Understudies must be available to begin rehearsal on Tuesday, February 11.
SEEKING THE FOLLOWING:
• Seeking Male and Female swings: to play early 20's-early30's. Swing experience +++++
• Swings will cover all of the male and female chorus performers.
• LA LOCAL HIRES ONLY – must live within 50 miles of the Ahmanson Theatre Swings will rehearse every week post-opening, and must be at the theatre for each performance.There are no guaranteed performances for swings.
• THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE HIRE: ECC is Sunday, February 9, CALLBACKS: Monday, February 10, SWINGS MUST BE AVAILABLE TO BEGIN REHEARSAL: Tuesday February 11.
• Singers who move well. Male & Female Swing to cover the ensemble performers. Early 20's-early 30's. Swing experience+ We will see EMC & Non-Equity, time permitting. OPEN to all types, all ethnicities, and actors with disabilities unless otherwise noted.
• Bring a picture and resume stapled together. Prepare a short song - standard broadway from SHOW BOAT to CABARET. Bring sheet music, pianist provided. You may be asked to stay and move, bring dance clothes. Men jazz shoes or sneakers/Women-Character shoes with heels.
Sunday, February 9, 2014
9:30 AM Female Singer Sign Up
10:00 AM Female Singer Call
11:30 AM Male Singer Sign Up
12:00 PM Male Singer Call
• Dancers who sing. Male and Female Swing to cover the ensemble performers. Early 20's early 30's. Swing experience+ We will see EMC and Non-Equity, time permitting. OPEN to all types, all ethnicities, and actors with disabilities unless otherwise noted.
• Bring a picture and resume stapled together. Come warmed up and ready to dance, men jazz shoes or sneakers/ women character shoes with heels. You may be asked to sing. Prepare a short song - standard broadway from SHOW BOAT to CABARET. Bring sheet music, pianist provided.
Sunday, February 9, 2014
2:30 PM Female Dancer Sign Up
3:00 PM Female Dancer Call
3:30 PM Male Dance Sign Up
4:00 PM Male Dancer Call