Blue Star Theatres
Center Theatre Group welcomes U.S. military personnel, veterans, spouses, and children.
Center Theatre Group is very proud to participate in the Blue Star Theatre Program. This collaboration between Theatre Communications Group and Blue Star Families, with leadership support from the MetLife Foundation, has created a program to offer active, retired and veteran U.S. military personnel and their families opportunities to experience theatre at special prices.
Tickets for the 2018/19 Season go on sale in mid-July.
U.S. Military Personnel, Veterans, Spouses, and Children Get Specially Priced Tickets
For most productions, Blue Star Theatre Program tickets can be obtained in three ways once single tickets have gone on sale:
- Tickets can be purchased online. If you wish to purchase additional tickets at the regular price, you may do so by phone or in person at the box office.
- Tickets can be purchased by phone or in person at the box office.
- Tickets may also be purchased on the day of performance at the box office.
Blue Star Theatre Program tickets are limited to four per household per production based on availability.
Important Details for Blue Star Theatre Promotional Ticket Offer
- Military promotional tickets are for use by eligible service members (defined below) or their spouses, for use by themselves and other family members, as provided herein. These tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of military service members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. military IDs in the absence of military personnel.
- No more than four (4) military promotional tickets for each production may be purchased by any Eligible Service Member or spouse. In addition, one of the four (4) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse. This limit will be strictly enforced. Exceeding the 4 ticket limit or duplicate purchases in any one production will result in cancellation of all orders.
- Tickets may be reserved in advance and can only be picked up in-person at the Box Office with proof of military or veteran status.
- May not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Subject to restrictions, availability, and change without notice.
For ticket purchase and further information, please call Audience Services at 213.628.2772.