Ahmanson Theatre 2019/20 Season
Subscribe now, get front of the line access to Hadestown and To Kill a Mockingbird!
The Ahmanson 2019/20 Season showcases the work of the world’s finest artists and creators. We’ve curated a collection of shows that are both passionate and personal. You won’t want to miss Sting starring in his heartfelt and empowering musical, The Last Ship, the 2018 Tony Award®-winning revival of Once on This Island, or the beloved and groundbreaking Matthew Bourne’s Swan Lake, which makes a grand return to the Ahmanson 22 years after its American premiere here. The final show of the season is a new, pre-Broadway engagement of the musical 1776 directed by Diane Paulus, who not only promises to bring an exciting perspective to the musical, but also to a critical point in this country’s history. These productions will ignite the imagination of Los Angeles audiences. It’s always an event at the Ahmanson.
SUBSCRIPTIONS START AT JUST $128. When you subscribe to the Ahmanson 19/20 Season, you’ll see four world-class shows in the coming months. And as a returning subscriber, you’ll have priority for our 20/21 Season—guaranteeing your seats for Hadestown and To Kill a Mockingbird.
Subscribers enjoy exclusive discounts off single ticket prices and preferred seating at each of our theatres. Check out all of our exclusive subscriber benefits, including locked-in discounted pricing, easy (and FREE) ticket exchanges, and more.
Want to split up payments? We can help. Call our Subscription Hotline (213.972.4444), and we'll split your subscription order into monthly payments. Your total subscription order will be split into four monthly payments and automatically charged on the last Thursday of each month. Note that your subscription must be fully paid off one month prior to your first performance. Not available online. Requires payment by one credit card and includes a one-time $10 payment processing fee.
- Download an overview of the season
- Download additional ticket pricing
- Guaranteed discounted, locked-in pricing
- Additional tickets for friends and family at discounted subscriber prices
- No handling fees on additional tickets
- Flexible, unlimited, and FREE ticket exchanges
- Easy monthly payment plan available (by phone at 213.972.4444)
- Priority seating before shows go on sale to the public
- Complimentary improvement requests each year
- Our money back guarantee (if you aren’t 100% satisfied after your first performance, we’ll refund the balance of your season)
- Visit our benefits page for more details.
- Subscription prices include a non-refundable postage and handling charge.
- Plays, artists, prices, and performance dates and times are subject to change.