Kirk Douglas Theatre 2019/20 Season
We’re excited to announce the Douglas 2019/20 Season, and to invite you to subscribe or renew your subscription for next season.
Since we first opened the Kirk Douglas Theatre in 2004, it’s been our vision to allow you, our audience, to experience bold new works and exciting voices in an intimate house. And to provide a space for artists to stretch their creative boundaries with an audience excited to follow their often personal stories. Our 2019/20 Season at the Douglas embodies this vision, with what promises to be electric performances in our 16th year in Culver City. We're excited to share with you our line-up for next season, which will include four plays:
- On Beckett with Bill Irwin
- Until The Flood written & performed by Dael Orlandersmith
- Our fourth annual Block Party
- And Aasif Mandvi (The Daily Show) in Sakina's Restaurant
Subscriptions start at just $75. Renew or subscribe now to guarantee your seats for a season of electrifying performances at the Douglas. Plus, you’ll receive important subscriber benefits like free exchanges and discounted, locked-in pricing.
Subscribe now, it's like you're getting one show free! Your subscriber discounts really add up, and with any Tuesday full season, 4-show package, it’s like getting one show free!* Plus, our monthly payment plan makes things easy—just call our Subscription Hotline at 213.972.4444
NEW THIS SEASON! SAVE $40 ON TUESDAYS
Save $40 instantly when you subscribe to any Tuesday series. If you are renewing a Tuesday series, this savings is already reflected in your subscription price. Want to change to a Tuesday series? We will happily deduct $40 from your package total when you renew online, by phone, or on this form.
Subscribers enjoy exclusive discounts off single ticket prices and preferred seating at each of our theatres. Check out all of our exclusive subscriber benefits, including locked-in discounted pricing, easy (and FREE) ticket exchanges, and more.
Want to split up payments? We can help. Call our Subscription Hotline (213.972.4444), and we'll split your subscription order into monthly payments. Your total subscription order will be split into four monthly payments and automatically charged on the last Thursday of each month. Note that your subscription must be fully paid off one month prior to your first performance. Not available online. Requires payment by one credit card and includes a one-time $10 payment processing fee.
*When compared to purchasing full-price single tickets with corresponding handling fees.
- Download an overview of the season
- Guaranteed discounted, locked-in pricing
- Additional tickets for friends and family at discounted subscriber prices
- No handling fees on additional tickets
- Flexible, unlimited, and FREE ticket exchanges
- Easy monthly payment plan available (by phone at 213.972.4444)
- Priority seating before shows go on sale to the public
- Complimentary improvement requests each year
- Our money back guarantee (if you aren’t 100% satisfied after your first performance, we’ll refund the balance of your season)
- Visit our benefits page for more details.