Musical Theatre Resources
Tips for Directors
Theatre in Your Classroom
These videos are best for educators who are taking on the role of ‘Director’.
Blocking Tips: Staging and Sightlines
- How to keep your staging clear and dynamic
Blocking Tips: Cheating Out
- Teach your performers how to remain visible and seen by their audience
- Game to help performers learn theatre vocabulary
- Download additional commands
- Game to quickly build blocking and tableau
Having trouble viewing the videos in your browser? Download and watch via Dropbox.