Social Media Community Guidelines
Center Theatre Group highly encourages engagement on our social media pages, and values connecting with our audiences virtually. We also encourage our followers to share and connect with other theatre fans through our social networks. In order to keep our communities and conversations productive and safe, we’ve established the following guidelines to protect our community.
We respect our followers' comments and questions. We appreciate hearing feedback, opinions, and constructive criticism on our social networks and value the passion our followers have for theatre and the arts. However, we have a zero-tolerance policy against abuse, harassment, misinformation, or threats on our social media pages. We reserve the right to remove any posts or comments that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. We will remove posts that include the following:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening, or attacking others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar, or depicting violence
- References to upsetting or distressing subjects
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, age, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual preference or orientation, nationality, or political beliefs
- Sexually explicit or pornographic
- Fraudulent, deceptive, libelous, misleading, or unlawful
- References to criminal or illegal activity
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
Thank you for being a part of our community and working with us to maintain a welcoming space for all followers. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Community Guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com.