The Mark Taper Forum, located at The Music Center, is where we think about how art sheds a light on society. It’s where we produce plays—whether they’re world premieres, second productions, or the remounting of important works—that provoke conversations.
Next at the Taper
Please plan on arriving at least one half hour prior to curtain time.
Self-Parking is available in The Music Center Garage for $9 at the Grand Ave entrance. (Please note: for weekday matinees please arrive between noon and 2pm and you will be charged $9. Parking before noon is $20.) The garage sometimes fills up on dates when all three theatres at The Music Center are operating.
Valet parking is available for $23 at The Music Center's Hope Street entrance.
Handicapped Parking is available for patrons displaying a handicapped placard at both The Music Center Garage and valet parking. The charge at both locations is $9. To arrange mobility services from The Music Center garage to the Ahmanson Theatre or Mark Taper Forum, please contact The Music Center Access Disability Line at 213.972.0777.
Parking rates at The Music Center are determined by the County of Los Angeles and are subject to change without notice.
Go Metro and save! Plan your trip to the Ahmanson Theatre or Mark Taper Forum at metro.net or call 323 Go Metro or 323.466.3876. Roundtrip fare is $3.50 + $1 for a reusable TAP card, per person. Take the Metro Red or Purple Line to Civic Center/Grand Park Station and exit towards Temple Street. The Ahmanson Theatre/Mark Taper Forum is located at The Music Center, which is across the street, west of Grand Park.
- From East LA, Pasadena, or Azusa
- Take the Gold Line and transfer onto the Red or Purple Line at Union Station. Travel towards North Hollywood or Wilshire/Western and exit one block at Civic Center/Grand Park Station.
- From Koreatown
- Take the Red or Purple Line to Civic Center/Grand Park Station.
- From Long Beach
- Take the Blue Line and transfer onto the Red or Purple Line at 7th Street Metro Center Station. Travel towards Union Station and exit at Civic Center/Grand Park Station.
- From North Hollywood or San Fernando Valley
- Take the Red Line to Civic Center/Grand Park Station.
- From Santa Monica or Culver City
- Take the Expo Line and transfer onto the Red or Purple Line at 7th Street Metro Center Station. Travel towards Union Station and exit at Civic Center/Grand Park Station.
- From San Pedro
- Take the Silver Line (bus) to the intersection of 1st Street and Hill Street.
- From the Southbay/Gateway Cities
- Take the Green Line to the Blue Line at Willowbrook/Rosa Parks Station. Then take the Blue Line towards Downtown L.A. and transfer onto the Red or Purple Line at 7th Street Metro Center Station. Travel towards Union Station and exit at Civic Center/Grand Park Station.
Pay $2.50 *All riders must have fare loaded on a valid TAP card, no cash accepted., Monthly Pass: $122.00, EZ Pass accepted.
The official rideshare pickup location for the Ahmanson Theatre and the Mark Taper Forum is 218 N Hope St at the corner of W Temple St, adjacent to the Ahmanson. Please wait there for services such as Lyft and Uber.
Note: Click on the "Expand Sidebar" icon below to navigate and view a listing of all points of interest on the Google Map.
135 N Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012