The Kirk Douglas Theatre
The Kirk Douglas Theatre is designed to seat up to 317 patrons in a comfortable, intimate setting for live productions, events, and filming. The state of the art building was recently renovated and features full ADA compliant facilities, beautifully designed spaces, and highly trained staff that promises to provide the needs of your next event or production with the highest level of professionalism.
For Ahmanson Theatre and Mark Taper Forum rentals please go to Music Center Rentals.
The Kirk Douglas Theatre may be available for rentals at different times during the year depending on the production schedule.
For more information, please contact us.
How to Rent the Theatre
- Learn more about renting the theatre by exploring our site or downloading the online information packet.
- Contact Us to inquire about availability and discuss pricing. Expect to be contacted within 5 business days to discuss your proposal.
- Submit a completed Kirk Douglas Theatre Rental Application. Expect to be contacted within 5 business days to schedule a walk-through with venue staff to determine your event or production needs.
- Review and approve your personalized rental estimate.
- Sign the finalized agreement and submit your deposit!