Mark Taper Forum 2019/20 Season
We’re excited to announce the Taper 2019/20 Season, and invite you to subscribe or renew your subscription for next season. When you subscribe to all 6 shows now, it’s like you're getting one show FREE!*
From Pulitzer Prize honorees to a celebrated playwright and filmmaker delivering a comical look at life across the country, we’re delivering a season of essential American theatre at the Mark Taper Forum in 2019/20. We're thrilled to share with you our line-up for next season, which will include six plays:
- A Play Is a Poem by Ethan Coen
- August Wilson’s Jitney, directed by Ruben Santiago-Hudson
- What the Constitution Means to Me by Heidi Schreck
- The Antipodes by Annie Baker
- King James, a World premiere production by Rajiv Joseph
Plus, A full season Taper subscription also includes one of our two exciting plays coming direct from Broadway to the Ahmanson this fall—John Leguizamo in Latin History for Morons or Mike Birbiglia in The New One.
Subscriptions start at just $149. Buy or renew your subscription now to guarantee your seats for a season of essential theatre at the Taper. The final deadline to renew an existing subscription is May 31.
Don’t forget—signing up for our monthly payment plan now makes renewing your subscription easier than ever. Just call our Subscription Hotline at 213.972.4444 to get started.
New this season! Save $50 on Tuesdays
Save $50 instantly when you subscribe to any Tuesday series. If you are renewing a Tuesday series, this savings is already reflected in your subscription price. Want to change to a Tuesday series? We will happily deduct $50 from your package total when you renew online, by phone, or on this form.
Subscribers enjoy exclusive discounts off single ticket prices and preferred seating at each of our theatres. Check out all of our exclusive subscriber benefits, including locked-in discounted pricing, easy (and FREE) ticket exchanges, and more.
Want to split payments? We can help. Call our Subscription Hotline (213.972.4444) and we'll split your subscription order into four monthly payments. Your total subscription order will be split into four monthly payments and automatically charged on the last Thursday of each month. Note that your subscription must be fully paid off one month prior to your first performance. Not available online. Requires payment by one credit card and includes a one-time $10 payment processing fee.
*When compared to purchasing full-price single tickets with corresponding handling fees.
- Download an overview of the season
- Guaranteed discounted, locked-in pricing
- Additional tickets for friends and family at discounted subscriber prices
- No handling fees on additional tickets
- Flexible, unlimited, and FREE ticket exchanges
- Easy monthly payment plan available (by phone at 213.972.4444)
- Priority seating before shows go on sale to the public
- Complimentary improvement requests each year
- Our money back guarantee (if you aren’t 100% satisfied after your first performance, we’ll refund the balance of your season)
- Visit our benefits page for more details.