Ways to Give
How to make donations by stock or wire transfer, mail, employer match, and more.
- Via Mail
- Please send a check (payable to Center Theatre Group) to Attn: Institutional Advancement, Center Theatre Group, 601 W Temple St, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
- Via Web
- Click here to make a gift to our Emergency Giving Fund.
- Via Phone
- Please call 213.972.7564 to make a gift by phone. You are welcome to set up recurring monthly, quarterly, or bi-annual donation payments.
- Via Donor Advised Fund
- You can recommend a grant directly from your Donor Advised Fund (DAF) to Center Theatre Group (Tax ID 95-2466183) and receive the tax benefit from your DAF. Call 213.972.7564 or email membership@CTGLA.org for more information.
- Via Stock
- Download instructions here to initiate a stock gift. For assistance, do not hesitate to call 213.972.7564 or email us at membership@CTGLA.org.
- Via Wire
- Download instructions here to initiate a wire transfer. For assistance, do not hesitate to call 213.972.7564 or email us at membership@CTGLA.org.
- Via IRA
- Are you 70½ or older? Consider directing a transfer from your IRA to Center Theatre Group today as a charitable distribution. Your donation would count toward your required distribution and would not be earmarked as income for tax filing purposes. For more information, do not hesitate to call 213.972.7564 or email us at membership@CTGLA.org.
- Via Employer Match
- Double your donation and your impact! Ask your employer about making a matching gift today. You will likely need your Center Theatre Group contribution receipt noting your gift amount and our Tax ID (95-2466183). To request a copy of your receipt, please call 213.972.7564 or email membership@CTGLA.org.
- Via Bequest or Estate
- Invest in Center Theatre Group’s future, and make a legacy gift today! Learn more about our planned giving opportunities and benefits.
- Via a CARES Act Gift
- You may be able to take advantage of gift-related tax benefits associated with the 2020 CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief & Economic Security) Act, a bipartisan supported federal law, which increases tax incentives for charitable giving for both individuals and corporations made in the 2020 calendar year.
If you do not itemize your tax contributions:
The CARES Act allows for an additional (“above-the-line”) deduction for charitable gifts made in cash up to $300/individual ($600/couple).
If $300 is too much to commit to at once, you can still qualify for this above-the-line tax benefit by setting up monthly pledge payments that total $300 through December 2020.
If you do itemize your tax contributions:
The Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) limit has been increased for individuals from 60% to 100%, making this an excellent year to increase your giving if you are in a position to do so.
Taxable income for corporations has also increased from 10% to 25%. If you run your own business or company, consider making Center Theatre Group the beneficiary of your company’s 2020 charitable tax contribution.