'Dear Evan Hansen' Tickets On Sale Friday, June 8
We are so excited for Dear Evan Hansen to arrive at the Ahmanson Theatre this fall (Oct 17 – Nov 25, 2018). Single tickets will be on sale to the general public on Friday, June 8 at 10am PT.
At 10am, you must refresh this page or the Dear Evan Hansen production page, and click the "Buy Tickets" button when it changes color to purple. Please be sure to browse and select a performance date before you add your tickets to the cart. Please be aware: Removing items from your cart will start your reservation from the beginning and place you back into the waiting room if web traffic warrants it.
Below is some information that we hope will help make buying tickets as easy and smooth for you as possible during the on-sale. Please consider reading the information below in advance and purchasing your tickets as soon as possible for the best available inventory.
- Make sure you know your Center Theatre Group login and password for our website, CTGLA.org. If you have any issues logging in, we suggest resetting them in advance of the on-sale.
- After you are logged in, check your communication preferences (My Account > Preferences > Communication). To receive a reminder about the pre-sale, make sure you are not globally unsubscribed, with no boxes checked, and that you are subscribed to Promos and Offers.
- After you are logged in, confirm that we have your current billing address connected to the account (My Account > Manage Addresses). If not, please input your current billing address.
- There is a ticket limit of eight (8) per household.
- In the event of high traffic volume on our website, we have set up an online waiting room for the on-sale. Once you click to purchase tickets, you will be redirected there, where you will be asked to confirm that you are a human and not a ticket bot.
- In order to improve your purchasing experience during the public on-sale, our system will select the best available seats within a section and price level at the time of purchase, and our select your own seat feature will be disabled.
- Please note that print-at-home tickets will not be delivered immediately and can be expected to be received at a later date. However, you will receive an email confirmation.
- If you would like to purchase tickets by phone (213.972.4400), we thank you in advance for your patience as there may be a wait in the event of high call volume. If you would like to purchase tickets in person, please note that the Ahmanson Box Office will open at 10am on June 8.
- Exchanges for Dear Evan Hansen may be difficult after single tickets go on sale to the public. If you find that you are unable to attend, please exchange your tickets as soon as possible (fees may apply), pending available seats; we apologize in advance if we are unable to accommodate your exchange request. As an alternative, we ask you to consider sharing your tickets with a friend or donating them back to Center Theatre Group.
- CTGLA.org / CenterTheatreGroup.org is the only official website selling Dear Evan Hansen tickets for performances at the Ahmanson Theatre in Los Angeles. We cannot guarantee the validity of tickets purchased through any other ticket broker or reseller.
- No refunds are available for Dear Evan Hansen under any circumstances.
- Each ticket has a one-of-a-kind barcode. Never share photos of the barcode on your tickets—especially on social media! Please be aware that if you post or share a picture of your ticket that includes the barcode on it, less-than-scrupulous people can steal your barcode and use it to get in to the theater. Only the first set of tickets that gets scanned will be allowed through the doors. Tips for sharing your excitement:
- Cover the barcode with your finger when you take the picture.
- Black out the barcode on the picture. (Do not black it out on the tickets as you won’t be able to use them!)
- Take a close-up shot of the tickets that only shows the name of the show and the theatre!
'Dear Evan Hansen' On-Sale Information
Exchanges, Resales, and Refunds
Download our seat map with pricing information. Prices subject to change.
|Tue – Sun|
|Price Level A||$285|
|Price Level B||$185|
|Price Level C||$125|
|Price Level D||$99|
|Oct 17 at 8:00pm||Oct 18 at 2:00pm
Oct 18 at 8:00pm
|Oct 19 at 8pm
|Oct 20 at 2:00pm
Oct 20 at 8:00pm
|Oct 21 at 1:00pm
Oct 21 at 6:30pm
|Oct 23 at 8:00pm||Oct 24 at 8:00pm||Oct 25 at 8:00pm||Oct 26 at 8:00pm||Oct 27 at 2:00pm
Oct 27 at 8:00pm
|Oct 28 at 1:00pm
Oct 28 at 6:30pm
|Oct 30 at 8:00pm||Oct 31 at 8:00pm||Nov 1 at 8:00pm||Nov 2 at 8:00pm||Nov 3 at 2:00pm
Nov 3 at 8:00pm
|Nov 4 at 1:00pm
Nov 4 at 6:30pm
|Nov 6 at 8:00pm||Nov 7 at 8:00pm||Nov 8 at 8:00pm||Nov 9 at 8:00pm||Nov 10 at 2:00pm
Nov 10 at 8:00pm
|Nov 11 at 1:00pm
Nov 11 at 6:30pm
|Nov 13 at 8:00pm||Nov 14 at 8:00pm||Nov 15 at 8:00pm||Nov 16 at 8:00pm||Nov 17 at 2:00pm
Nov 17 at 8:00pm
|Nov 18 at 1:00pm
Nov 18 at 6:30pm
|Nov 20 at 8:00pm||Nov 21 at 2:00pm
Nov 21 at 8:00pm
|Nov 23 at 8:00pm||Nov 24 at 2:00pm
Nov 24 at 8:00pm
|Nov 25 at 1:00pm
Nov 25 at 6:30pm