Tickets & Events
Request a Donation
Thank you for considering Center Theatre Group for your event. We are proud to donate tickets to nonprofit organizations for their fundraisers, silent auctions, awards, etc. We donate a limited number of tickets every 3 months.
CTG is a non-profit organization. CTG presents and produces productions in the Ahmanson Theatre, Mark Taper Forum, and Kirk Douglas Theatres. CTG maintains robust education and community outreach programs.
Our ticket donation will include (2) tickets to a Center Theatre Group show. (We cannot provide or guarantee a ticket gift certificate for a specific production at the time a request is made.)
Please read the eligibility requirements below prior to submitting a request:
- Requests can be submitted only by a nonprofit organization with a 501(c)(3) status on the organization’s letterhead.
- Requests need to be submitted 6 months prior to the event date to be considered.
- If your request is approved, we will send you a gift certificate in the mail within 3 months of your event date.
- Donation requests can only be submitted via the Center Theatre Group website.
- Your organization can only submit one request per year. The year will start once the organization has submitted its request.
- Requests are reviewed in the order in which they are received.
- Submitting a donation request does not guarantee that you will receive a ticket gift certificate.
- Due to the volume of requests, we are unable to take any follow-up calls regarding your submission.
Again, we thank you for considering Center Theatre Group for your event.-