Student Subscriptions Starting at Only $92
Four shows. Four remarkable journeys. One low price.
The Backstage Club is a student subscription program at the Ahmanson, the best place in L.A. to experience live theatre. Members get special access to artists, great seats, sweet swag, and exclusive perks. During the 2017/18 season, members will experience Matthew Bourne's magical production of The Red Shoes, Steve Martin and Edie Brickell's Bright Star with Carmen Cusack, the raucous Something Rotten!, as well as Spamilton at the Douglas and The Humans at the Ahmanson.
The 2018/19 Season (including Dear Evan Hansen!) will be announced in Spring 2018.
Behind-the-Scenes Events and Activities
Meet the Artists
When possible, we will schedule exclusive meet & greets with the cast and backstage tours for each production. Dates will be announced to Backstage Club members prior to each production, and you can exchange into those dates at any time, free of charge.
- 'The Red Shoes'
- Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 6:30pm: post-show backstage tour
- ‘Something Rotten!’
- Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 1pm: post-show meet & greet with the cast
Select your subscription for these dates and enjoy activities and hang-time with other student theatregoers! Student Meet-Ups start at 7pm on the Mezzanine Level in the Ahmanson Theatre Lobby.
- 'The Red Shoes'
- Friday, September 15, 2017
- 'Something Rotten!'
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017
- For students ages 12–18
- Starting at $92 for four shows in Price Level D (discounted, subscriber pricing with no handling fees!)
- Pick any performance in the run!
- Up to two adults are able to join each student at the same price
- Orchestra & Mezzanine seating
- Option to upgrade Price Levels for improved seating
- Get all the same Season Ticket Member benefits including free ticket exchanges, the best seats, and more (visit CTGLA.org/Benefits)
- Total Flexibility: You pick the dates that work for you (or come on select BSC nights for behind-the-scenes events and activities).