The Ahmanson Theatre Subscription for Students & Families
Join the Ahmanson 2019/20 Season with four shows we’ve picked especially for you! For just $80 per person, you can become a season ticket subscriber at the Ahmanson, the best place in L.A. to experience live theatre. Get special access to artists, great seats, sweet swag, exclusive perks—and bring along your family or besties.
Behind-the-Scenes Events & Activities: Join us at select Saturday matinees to enjoy all the extras, including exclusive meet & greets with the cast, backstage tours, and more. Please note: these dates sell out quickly.
Please note: The Book of Mormon will not be included in Backstage Club or Design Your Own subscriptions. Can’t wait and want to guarantee your tickets for The Book of Mormon? Consider becoming a full season subscriber now! Packages start at just $189 with a monthly payment plan available (by phone at 213.972.4444).
Only the Saturday Matinee event series is currently available. Other performance dates as part of a Design Your Own package will be available soon. Saturday Matinee event series dates are listed below but subject to change. Dates confirmed upon receipt of tickets.
Behind-the-Scenes Events and Activities
Meet the Artists
Join us on select Saturday matinees for all the extras, including exclusive meet & greets with the casts, backstage tours, and more. Hurry, these dates sell out quickly!
- 'Latin History for Morons' starring John Leguizamo
- Sep 21, 2019
- Sting starring in 'The Last Ship'
- Feb 1, 2020
- 'Once on This Island'
- Apr 25, 2020
- '1776' directed by Diane Paulus
- Aug 8, 2020
- For students ages 13–18
- Packages include four shows in Price Level D with subscriber preferred seating
- Discounted, subscriber pricing with no handling fees!
- Up to two adults are able to join each student at the same price
- Option to upgrade Price Levels for improved seating
- Get all the benefits full-season subscribers enjoy, including free ticket exchanges, the best seats, and more
- Total Flexibility: You pick the dates that work for you (or come on select Backstage Club days for behind-the-scenes events and activities).
We host free workshops, meet-ups, and a variety of other events for young people age 13–23 who love (or are curious about) theatre. Learn about all these opportunities, receive access to special ticket offers, and more.Join Now