Ahmanson Theatre 2021—54th Season
The seven-production Ahmanson Season will begin in April 2021 with To Kill a Mockingbird.
Our 54th Season will include To Kill a Mockingbird as well as The Prom, Come From Away, and Ain’t Too Proud, along with additional shows to be announced. Subscriptions start at just $245 and are an excellent way to invest in the future of Los Angeles theatre and in the future of the arts in your life.
Center Theatre Group subscriptions offer ultimate flexibility, and come with a money-back guarantee. We’re excited to share with you our Subscription Investment Promise. It’s a new name for something we have always offered: our commitment to you, for your investment in us. As a subscriber, you’ll get free performance-to-performance exchanges, free show-to-show exchanges, cancellation insurance, and our money-back guarantee—if you aren’t 100% satisfied after your first performance, we’ll refund the balance of your season. Plus, we offer an easy monthly payment plan when you give us a call at 213.972.4444.
We look forward to being together in 2021. Your support and commitment to Center Theatre Group are vital to our operations and appreciated now more than ever.
There’s still time to renew and subscribe! If you haven’t yet renewed your subscription, no problem. We will continue to hold your seats, and guarantee them to you when we are able to provide a more-complete update on season planning.
We are in the process of rescheduling our previously announced engagements of Hadestown, Dear Evan Hansen, The Lehman Trilogy, and Les Misérables.
Join the Ahmanson’s 54th Season today! 7-show subscriptions (we’ll announce more titles soon!) start at just $245. Monthly payment plans are available—just give us a call at 972.4444.
Subscribers enjoy exclusive discounts off single ticket prices at all three of our theatres—the Ahmanson Theatre and Mark Taper Forum in Downtown L.A. and the Kirk Douglas Theatre in Culver City. Additional tickets are not yet available for the 54th Season, but subscribers may take advantage of exclusive presales throughout the year. You’ll have access to preferred seating and pay no additional handling fees—ever!
- Guaranteed discounted, locked-in pricing
- Additional tickets for friends and family at discounted subscriber prices
- No handling fees on additional tickets
- Flexible, unlimited, and FREE ticket exchanges
- Easy monthly payment plan available (by phone at 213.972.4444)
- Priority seating before shows go on sale to the public
- Complimentary improvement requests each year
- Our money back guarantee (if you aren’t 100% satisfied after your first performance, we’ll refund the balance of your season)
- Visit our benefits page for more details.
- Subscription prices include a non-refundable postage and handling charge.
- Plays, artists, prices, and performance dates and times are subject to change.